my name is gary and i'm yet another victim of jessica marshall's scam.i watched her video and was a fool for thinking i could make money from home with her program.1st.

could not reach the set up specialist because when i logged into there work site there was no phone number to contact my proffesional mentor. 2nd the free web site is free but the web hosting cost more than it did to join etc. i did some investigation and found that wha paycheck was not the company charging my c.c. it was a company in china.

Hefei e-store trade co. ltd. room 2703,building #5 Yuanyi times square, Shengli rd. Xinzhan,Hefei,Anhui,China,230031.

so i contacted the ministrie of business in China to make them aware of this scam, waiting to here back from them about procecuting these thieves.i hope this will help others that have been taken advantage of, the ministrie of business has the ball now

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $309. This person is overall dissatisfied with Work At Home. The most disappointing about work at home paycheck at Work At Home was any of it Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Work At Home.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Work At Home to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Work At Home?

Comments